- Mahi filets, cut into 1-inch x 2-inch chunks
- Finely shredded cabbage
- Finely chopped red onion
- Several key limes
- White sugar
- Diced fresh tomatos
- Flour tortillas
- Cajun seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- Lime wedges
- Slice cabbage very thin fine dice the red onion. Marinate in key lime juice and sugar in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Coarsely dice the tomatoes.
- Char the tortillas over an open flame or on a dry cast iron pan.
- Mix 1 ounce of mayonaise to 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Heat one Tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat in a sauté pan.
- Coat the fish chunks with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning to taste.
- Sauté the fish for 2-3 minutes until done, flipping to cook evenly.
- Add the slaw, fish, and tomatoes to the tortillas and top with the spicy mayonnaise from a squirt bottle.
- Squeeze a lime wedge over each taco and enjoy with your favorite local beer!