- Once cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp fine chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tsp all purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Lime wedges
- Heat milk, butter, cheese, salt and pepper until boiling in small sauce pan.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add all other ingredients and stir aggressively for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- 4 medium Tilapia filets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Old Bay seasoning
- Apply salt, pepper, and old bay seasoning to both sides of fish filets.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Drop filets into oil and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Plate the fish, spoon sauce over filets, and squeeze a lime wedge on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, serve hot, and enjoy!