FVMAHI.com is the online ships log of Fishing Vessel Mahi, owned by Rich Collier, and sailed in the waters between Pompano Beach, Florida and Key Largo, Florida.
FVMAHI.com is a 1984 Wellcraft Sportsman 248 powered by a single 1997 Johnson 250 outboard. She measures 26′ LOA and sports all the amenities of a great fishing boat. Her cabin boasts a mini fridge, electric stove, and freshwater sink. Four adults and two children can comfortable sleep aboard.
- Garmin GPSMAP 546s chart plotter
- Hummingbird depth finder
- Dual VHF radios
- PiPilot custom autopilot system
- Upgraded bluetooth sound system
- Taco metals 15′ outriggers
- Onboard charging and inverting
- 120v shore power hookup
- Interior LED lighting
- Storable bait station
- 6′ fish box
- Custom transom enclosure